In addition to agreeing to and being bound by the terms and conditions of this site which are located at www.nycgo.com/terms, the following terms and conditions apply to ticket purchases made through our site:
1) This site and NYC & Company each act as an agent only and have no control over the event, venue or performance.
2) There are no refunds. Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
3) Broadway Inbound is the supplier of the tickets on this site. Payment gateway services are provided by Authorize.net.
4) NYC & Company makes no representations or warranties about the information provided by any other parties. NYC & Company hereby disclaims any responsibility and/or liability for failure by third parties.
5) All prices which are displayed include the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges, as well as any applicable taxes.
6) Please check with venues and individual shows if further information is needed.
7) Tickets are sold subject to the venue and ticket providers guidelines. The venue has control of the show details and has the right to modify information such as show times, dates or featured artists. In addition, the venue has the right to refuse admission and to request latecomers wait to be seated.
8) Tickets purchased through this site may not be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site or other proper and lawful means. If such event occurs, the holder may be refused entry, ejected from the venue or other appropriate means.
9) Your name and address will be held by this site. This site may, from time to time send you information which this site believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Broadway Inbound or other necessary vendors who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes unless otherwise agreed to on the site. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund transaction.
For further information please refer to our FAQs section which is located at tickets.nycgo.com/faq. Our customer service representatives are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with any issues regarding your nycgo.com ticket purchases by calling (877-556-9246). Or you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In purchasing through this system you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above, as well as the terms and condition of our site located at www.nycgo.com/terms.